ONLINE TICKET PAYMENT POLICIES
Please read through these terms before using the online payment service. By accessing this section of the website, you hereby agree to our user terms. These terms may change over time and you have to abide by these displayed terms from the moment you read them. We always hope to bring our customers an incredibly entertaining time with the highest quality of services. Below are some guidelines for the online ticket payment policies.
1. Online Ticket Booking Rules
- The online ticket booking function will close 30 minutes before the showing starts or when the showing has already sold out. However, you may come directly to the theater to purchase your tickets.
- We do not guarantee the reservation of your seats until you have completed the transaction for your booking.
- Customers may book up to 50 seats for each transaction.
- When performing the payment steps, you need to carefully read the information on the screen reading the theater, the name of the show, the number of the showing, and the number of your seats before completing the confirmation of ticket information.
- The emails and messages for confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your payment. You will receive a confirmation email detailing your payment via the email address you provided. An email confirming your booking information may go to your spam mailbox, so check them out before contacting us.
- By paying through this website, you accept the seat position you have booked. You agree that in the event of a change of program or force majeure, we reserve the right to reimburse any tickets from the sale through this website or to transfer you to other showings at your request.
2. Ticket Return and Exchange Policies
- We do not currently have a cancellation / return/ refund or exchange ticket information services after successful online payment. We only make a refund if your account has been deducted during the transaction but our system did not record your booking, and you did not receive a confirmation of your booking. In that case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After confirming the information provided by the customers regarding the unsuccessful transaction, depending on the type of account that the customers use, the refund will take different amounts of time:
1. ATM Card from Vietcombank: refund within 48 working hours.
2. ATM Cards (except Vietcombank): refund within 1 working week.
Before you pay your ticket online, we recommend reaffirming the name of the show, the show time and the location of the play you want to watch...
3. Emails and Messages of Confirmation
After 30 minutes of the successful payment, you will receive a confirmation of the details of your paid tickets via the email address you provided. In addition, we will also send a free message, confirming the booking code, to your phone number. Please note that this message is only for backup purposes and we only accept mobile numbers in Vietnam.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the email address / mobile phone number entered, resulting in your failure to receive a confirmation email from us. Please double-check this information before making a payment.
If you need support or have any questions or complaints about ticket confirmation code, please send an email to email@example.com. We only accept a complaint when it is sent via this email. 60 minutes after the successful payment transaction, if we do not receive any emails from you, all our responsibilities are considered fulfilled. We will not accept any complaints or grievances after the above period.
We do not support processing and will not held responsible for your inability go to the show for any reasons after we have already sent a ticket confirmation code to your email address.
An email confirming your booking information may go into your spam mailbox, so check them out before contacting us.
4. Receiving Ticket
Please check your online confirmation, in your email and/or mobile phone carefully as they will provide you with important information to receive your tickets for the selected show. Please remember your ticket booking code when arriving at our ticket counter. Upon arriving at the ticket counter, look for signposts for the areas designated for tickets purchased online to exchange the code for physical tickets. In addition, you need to bring your photo ID, student ID card or passport. By paying through this website, you accept the seat position you have booked. You agree that in the event of a change of program or force majeure, we reserve the right to reimburse any tickets from the sale through this website or to transfer you to other showings at your request.
5. Movie Categorization
The popularities of movies are approved by the Department of Cinema under the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism of Vietnam. As such, when you conduct your booking and payment, you are fully responsible for whether your age is allowed to watch the movie of your choice or not. When picking up tickets at the ticket counter, our staff may ask you to show your identification to prove your age.